Your Podiatry Appointment
If you've chosen to fill out the INTAKE FORM to take with you to your appointment, please open the PDF below and print it out.
Note each appointment cost and remember to call your insurance prior to your appointment, as we do not direct bill. If you require a second appointment to decide on your chosen treatment plan, you will be responsible for a $75 repeat office visit fee.
Podiatry - foot pain consult $95
Podiatry - orthotics consult $95
Podiatry - skin and nail care $80 - 95
Treatment Options That May be Recommended for you during Podiatry Visit & Cost
1. Options for improved footwear $150 - $250
2. Generic foot care (callous removal, moisturizing, and/or diabetic foot care) $95 initial consult, $80 repeat consult
3. Off-the-shelf orthotics $45 - $75
4. Custom made orthotics plus $95 consultation $325 - $375
5. Foot Mobilization Therapy (FMT) and Tool Assisted Massage (TAM) $50 per visit
6. Home program of stretching and strengthening exercises no cost
7. Compression or support socks $34 – $110 knee high socks
8. Referral to other health professionals for further intervention or diagnostic tests no cost